In this post, you will learn how to install Shadow addon to Kodi. Shadow is voted one of the best Kodi addons to use right now!
If you know Kodi, you know Shadow. It’s a very popular Kodi addon for Movies and Shows. Those familiar with old addons like Exodus etc, will be familiar with the layout.
There are plenty of Kodi addons available, but most websites will recommend Shadow addon as one of the best Kodi addons to use. Ofcourse, you might disagree, but either way, if you are looking to watch Movies and Shows on Kodi, then Shadow will help!
Shadow addon for Kodi is made better with Trakt.
Ofcourse, this tutorial assumes you already have Kodi setup.
YOUR IP ADDRESS IS : [show_ip]
What is Shadow addon?
Shadow is a video addon for Kodi.
Shadow Kodi addon provides access to stream Movies and Shows through Kodi Media Centre.
Shadow can be downloaded from the Soul Space Repo within Kodi, and can be integrated with popular premium services, like Real Debrid.
Shadow is currently released as working. Also known as Shadow Kodi addon.
Shadow provides access to Movies, Shows and includes Movie world, TV world and Trakt world .
Shadow addon works on both Kodi 19 and 20.
What is the Shadow addon Repo address?
To download Shadow to Kodi, you will need to install the Soulspace Repository to Kodi.
The Shadow addon Repository address is : https://mylostsoulspace.co.uk/repo
How to install Shadow addon to Kodi
- Enable Unknown Sources:
- Open Kodi on your device.
- Go to “Settings” (the gear icon) from the home screen.
- Click on “System.”
- Select “Add-ons” on the left sidebar.
- Toggle the “Unknown Sources” option to enable it. This allows you to install addons from external sources.
- Install the Shadow addon Repository:
- You typically need to install a repository that contains the Shadow addon. Repositories are like stores of addons.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen.
- Select “File Manager.”
- Click on “Add source” and then “None.”
- Enter the Shadow repository URL : https://mylostsoulspace.co.uk/repo
- Name the source (e.g., “Shadow Repo”) and click OK.
- Install the Shadow Repository:
- Go back to the home screen and select “Add-ons.”
- Click on the box icon (top left corner) to open the “Add-on browser.”
- Choose “Install from zip file” and select the source you added earlier (e.g., “Shadow Repo”).
- Select the repository ZIP file, which is usually named something like “repository.magnetic.x.x.x.zip.”
- Install the Shadow to Kodi:
- After the Shadow repository is installed, go back to the “Add-on browser” and choose “Install from repository.”
- Find the Shadow repository and open it.
- Navigate to the “Video add-ons” section and locate the Shadow addon.
- Click on the Shadow addon and then press “Install.”
- Enjoy Shadow :
- Once the installation is complete, you can access the Shadow addon from the Kodi home screen under “Add-ons” > “Video add-ons.”
Shadow addon for Kodi Summary
Shadow addon is a great ‘all round’ Kodi addon and provides access to high quality free links.
As I mentioned above, it can be made better with third party services like Real Debrid.
The only concern with ANY Kodi addon is the infringement concerns around. You should ALWAYS check your local laws to ensure what you are doing is legal. With that in mind, always use a VPN.
Let me know what you think of Shadow in the comments below, and also share your favourite Kodi addon.
Please share the post across your socials and help spread the word.