This guide will teach you how to install The Crew addon to Kodi 19.1. The Crew is a great all in one Kodi 19 addon for Movies, Shows, Sports and Live TV.
The Crew is possibly one of the most popular addons that works well on Kodi 19.1.
The Crew addon is very popular for its’s niche content which also includes things like adult, stand up comedy, Wrestling, UFC and much more!
If you want to download and setup Kodi on the Amazon Firestick, check out our Kodi setup tutorial.
You can expect to find many reliable links, and it works even better with premium services integrated!
What categories come with The Crew addon
This Kodi addon should have everything you need for each category. Here is a breakdown of what is included within The Crew addon for Kodi 19 upwards;
- TV Shows
- UFC / MMA
- …and more!
- 1 Clicks
- CC Collections
- Stand Up Comedy
- Food & Brews
- Additional Addons
How to install The Crew Kodi Addon to Kodi 19.1
This guide will teach you how to install The Crew to Kodi 19 and above. The installation process is simple, you will need to first install The Crew Repo to Kodi 19.1, and then move on to install The Crew addon.
Here is how to install the Crew addon ;
Step 1 – Install The Crew Repository to Kodi 19.1 (and above)
- First, go to Settings > System > Addons and make sure ‘Enable Unknown Sources‘ is turned on.
- Navigate to ‘File Manager‘ – This is the folder icon.
- Select “Add source” and click on the box with “None” in the description.
- Type in the following URL exactly into the box “https://team-crew.github.io/” and then select “Done”
- Navigate to the ‘Media Source’ box underneath and type in any name, something like “The_Crew”.
- Click “OK”
- Navigate to the main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser. This can be done by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Move to select “Install from ZIP file”
- If a prompt occurs, click “Yes”
- Open the source “The_Crew” and select the file “repository.thecrew-x.x.zip”
- You will receive a notification saying The Crew was installed successfully
Step 2 – Install The Crew Kodi Addon
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the installed “The Crew Repository”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select The Crew and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there
Unlock adult section
- Open the The Crew Kodi Addon
- Go to the bottom and select “Tools”
- Select “Settings: Navigation”
- Select “Adult Play Ground” and type in the password “lol” (without quotation marks)
- Go back to the main menu of The Crew and a new section will appear there
That is it!
You have just installed The Crew addon to Kodi 19.1.
We think you will enjoy this addon, and we can confirm, it DOES work with Kodi 19.1.
If you found this tutorial useful, please share the guide which help’s us alot!