In this post, you will learn how to install Scrubs addon to Kodi. Scrubs is voted one of the best Kodi addons to use right now!
If you know Kodi, you know Scrubs. It’s a very popular Kodi addon for Movies and Shows. Those familiar with old addons like Exodus etc, will be familiar with the layout.
There are plenty of Kodi addons available, but most websites will recommend Scrubs v2 addon as one of the best Kodi addons to use. Ofcourse, you might disagree, but either way, if you are looking to watch Movies and Shows on Kodi, then Scrubs will help!
Ofcourse, this tutorial assumes you already have Kodi setup.
YOUR IP ADDRESS IS : [show_ip]
What is Scrubs addon?
Scrubs is a video addon for Kodi.
Scrubs addon provides access to stream Movies and Shows through Kodi Media Centre.
Scrubs can be downloaded from the Jewbmx Repo within Kodi, and can be integrated with popular premium services, like Real Debrid.
Scrubs is currently released as V2. Also known as Scrubs v2 Kodi addon.
Scrubs provides access to Movies, Shows and includes a TVmaze widget, Calendar and episodes.
Scrubs V2 addon works on both Kodi 19 and 20.
What is the Scrubs addon Repo address?
To download Scrubs addon V2 to Kodi, you will need to install the Jewbmx Repository to Kodi.
The Jewbmx Repository address is : https://jewbmx.github.io/
How to install Scrubs addon to Kodi
- Enable Unknown Sources:
- Open Kodi on your device.
- Go to “Settings” (the gear icon) from the home screen.
- Click on “System.”
- Select “Add-ons” on the left sidebar.
- Toggle the “Unknown Sources” option to enable it. This allows you to install addons from external sources.
- Install the Scrubs addon Repository:
- You typically need to install a repository that contains the Scrubs addon. Repositories are like stores of addons.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen.
- Select “File Manager.”
- Click on “Add source” and then “None.”
- Enter the Scrubs repository URL : https://jewbmx.github.io/
- Name the source (e.g., “Scrubs Repo”) and click OK.
- Install the Scrubs Repository:
- Go back to the home screen and select “Add-ons.”
- Click on the box icon (top left corner) to open the “Add-on browser.”
- Choose “Install from zip file” and select the source you added earlier (e.g., “Scrubs Repo”).
- Select the repository ZIP file, which is usually named something like “repository.scrubs-x.x.x.zip.”
- Install the Scrubs Addon:
- After the Scrubs repository is installed, go back to the “Add-on browser” and choose “Install from repository.”
- Find the Scrubs repository and open it.
- Navigate to the “Video add-ons” section and locate the Scrubs addon.
- Click on the Scrubs addon and then press “Install.”
- Enjoy Scrubs :
- Once the installation is complete, you can access the Scrubs addon from the Kodi home screen under “Add-ons” > “Video add-ons.”
Scrubs addon for Kodi Summary
Scrubs addon is a great ‘all round’ Kodi addon and provides access to high quality free links.
As I mentioned above, it can be made better with third party services like Real Debrid.
The only concern with ANY Kodi addon is the infringement concerns around. You should ALWAYS check your local laws to ensure what you are doing is legal. With that in mind, always use a VPN.
Let me know what you think of Scrubs addon V2 in the comments below, and also share your favourite Kodi addon.
Please share the post across your socials and help spread the word.