This guide will teach you how to install The Oath addon to Kodi 19.1. The Oath is a great Kodi addon for Movies and Shows!
The Oath is possibly one of the most popular addons that works well on Kodi 19.1 – infact, it was the first to work on Kodi 19 Matrix.
The Oath also uses it’s own scrapers too – TheOath Scrapers – Super reliable for scraping many links for Movies and Shows!
You can expect to find many reliable links, and it works even better with premium services integrated!
What categories come with The Oath addon for Kodi 19.1
This Kodi addon should have everything you need for watching Movies and Shows on Kodi 19 Matrix (and above).
- TV Shows
- My Movies
- My TV Shows
- New Movies
- New Episodes
How to install The Oath Kodi Addon to Kodi 19.1
This guide will teach you how to install The Oath to Kodi 19 and above. The installation process is simple, you will need to first install The Oath Repo to Kodi 19.1 first, and then move on to install The Oath addon.
Here is how to install the Oath addon ;
Step 1 – Install Host505 Repository to Kodi 19.1 (and above)
- You will need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- Go into your Kodi settings and open the file manager
- Select “Add source” and click on “None”
- Type in the path “https://host505.github.io/” and select “Done”
- Highlight the box underneath and type in a name like “theoath” for this media source
- Click “OK”
- Go back to your main menu and select “Addons” on the left side
- Open the addon browser by clicking on the little box symbol at the top left
- Select “Install from ZIP file”
- Answer the warning with “Yes”
- Open the source “theoath” and select the file “repository.host505-x.x.zip”
- Wait until the notification appears that the repository was installed successfully
Step 2 – Install The Oath Kodi Addon to Kodi 19 (and above)
- In your addon browser select “Install from repository”
- Select the previously installed “Host505 Repo”
- Open the category “Video addons”
- Select TheOath and click on “Install” on the bottom right
- Confirm the installation of the dependencies by selecting “OK”
- Wait until the notification appears that the Kodi addon was installed successfully
- Return to the main menu and the Kodi addon will be accessible from there
You might also like : How to install The Crew addon to Kodi 19.1
That is it!
You have just installed The Oath addon to Kodi 19.1.
We think you will enjoy this addon, and we can confirm, it DOES work with Kodi 19.1.
If you found this tutorial useful, please share the guide which help’s us alot!